Class A Office/Technology Space
The Class A opportunities at Infusion Technology Center put your company in the heart of Gainesville's invigorating business district.
Ideal for companies at every stage: start-up, fast-growing and established companies, the Infusion Technology Center features flexible office bays, allowing businesses to increase the size of their building space as the company grows without moving to another location. Contact our leasing agents about planned growth options.
Your office space at Infusion Technology Center is more than just a place to work. It offers convenience, accessibility, and leaves a distinguished impression on clients and prospects.
Customized Space Available
Infusion Technology Center offers space to fit a customer's needs, whether it be a small suite or an entire floor.
Each floor plate has space available for lease supported by customization options including, but not limited to: a conference room, elevator lobby, common areas, toilets, and core functions.
Additionally, every floor at Infusion Technology Center has access to a large conference room near the building core. Each of these rooms has access to an outdoor balcony, video conferencing, and a fiber-optic Ethernet network.
Why Your Employees Want To Work Here
- Ranked #1 commute time in Florida
- #10 city for young professionals to work and play
- 10+ coffee shops within a 1/2 mile radius, many within walking distance of Innovation Square
- Indoor and outdoor dining with an eclectic collection of restaurants, coffee shops, and casual dining establishments
- Easy access to restaurants, banks, and hotels
- Convenient shopping
- 224 days of sunshine annually (19 days higher than U.S. average of 205)
- 146+ miles of jogging and biking trails, 4 lakes within 10 miles, 40 nature parks within 50 miles
- Located less than 1 mile from the award-winning Mark Bostick Golf Course at UF, a 6701-yard, par-70 course that underwent a $4 million renovation in 2001
- Live where you work – Gainesville features new and historical neighborhoods near Innovation Square
- Short drive to 2 airports, 2 coastlines, numerous beaches and many big cities including Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Orlando and Atlanta
- A welcoming population: highly educated, young, professional, hip, and hospitable
- Great ethnic diversity: over 221 nations and 6 continents represented in the city
- Opportunities for advanced degree programs for employees
- Continuing education while working: with UF just 2 blocks from the building, many working professionals can continue their education through numerous certifications, Masters, MBA, and PHD programs at one of the nation’s top ranked universities
- Unparalleled education for children: Alachua County schools rated “A” with 27 elementary, middle and high schools
- 11 daycare centers within 10 miles
- Access to quality healthcare; Shands ranked 35th nationwide out of nearly 900 for quality of cancer care and North Florida ranked 22nd for gynecology in the nation
- Low cost of living; the average home price is only $190,043; compare to the national average of $272,900
Why Choose Infusion Technology Center for Your Office/Technology Space
- Companies gain an impressive image boost for being associated with Innovation Square; increased customer perception and instant credibility
- Urban setting in a highly visible, collaborative research center
- 2 blocks from the heart of the UF campus
- Walking distance to classrooms, research labs, libraries, faculty buildings and more
- Brand new building with fully customizable wet lab, dry lab, and office/admin space
- State-of-the-art technical design for maximum energy efficiency
- Specifically engineered for laboratory success; See tech specs below
Infusion Technology Center floorplates vary slightly from floor to floor between the first 8 levels, as shown in the slides below. Available square footage varies by floor as well. Floors 1-4 are designed for a high concentration of fume hoods. By reserving space early, companies can choose floor levels that best match their needs.
Building Features to Support Office/Technology Spaces
Technical Features to Support Office/Technology Spaces
Frequently Asked Questions
- My business is not affiliated with UF. Am I eligible for space in Infusion at Innovation Square?
- Yes. Though there are many benefits due to the close proximity to the UF campus, there is no requirement for businesses to be affiliated in any way with UF in order to lease space within the building. Technology developed within the building is not subject in any way to partnership with UF.
- My business is currently located in a 5,000 sqft dry lab. We’d like to expand to 7,000 sqft now, 9,000 sqft in 3-5 years and 12,000 in 7-10 years. Can you accommodate our needs for growing space?
- Yes. Infusion Technology Center at Innovation Square offers a unique Planned Growth Program where tenants can lease commercial space at planned intervals. We then rent out a subsection of that space to a separate company on a lease term that allows the 1st tenant to consider expansion at a planned interval. This can be a great way to save, since moving and customizing another lab can be incredibly expensive and can be disruptive to your business. We can design a Planned Growth Program for your individual business needs. Contact us for more details.
- We need 3,000 sqft of dry lab space, a conference room and 2,000 sqft of office space for administration. Is there multi-use space available?
- Yes. We can customize the unit to your needs, including conference rooms, dry labs, wet labs, office/admin/support space, bathrooms, kitchens, break rooms, specialty air systems and much more.
- Is it possible to lease an entire floor of the building?
- Yes. We currently have several floors available which have not yet been subdivided for other tenants.
Leasing Information for Infusion Technology Center
- Customized space at Infusion is available for lease
- Spaces range from 2,000 to 54,000 square feet (150,000 total sqft available)
- Tenants lease the shell; all space within the shell can be customized to the exact needs of the business
- Flexible lease terms; short and long term options available
- Infusion at Innovation Square offers a unique Planned Growth Program not found in other research parks.
- Ideal for High-Growth Companies that have outgrown smaller suites, the Infusion Technology Center features flexible office bays, allowing businesses to increase the size of their building space as the company grows, without moving to another location.
- Speak to a leasing broker at (352) 336-4930 about planned growth options or Request More Info.
- Contact us for pricing for your specific business needs.